- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £80,000.00 gross per year
Data Science / Machine Learning
IOT / Warehouse management system
Remote or Cambridge
Salary dependent on experience
To work on a greenfield IOT warehouse management system.
You will be a problem solver above all else, open to using new technologies and have an R&D mind-set. Strong academics help.
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative or technical discipline (Computer Science, Maths/Statistics, NatSci, Engineering or similar)
- Proficiency in Python
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Experience with and ability to use machine learning techniques to achieve a useful and verified outcome (e.g. cost saving)
- Experience with working on large data sets and data preprocessing/wrangling
- Familiarity with SQL databases and backend systems is a plus
- Strong organisational and self-starting skills, happy to work in a team and regularly communicate the results using data visualisation tools if necessary
- The brightest in the industry, location not being a factor they have gathered great problem solvers, mathematicians and scientist to work on this greenfield project.
- Large logistics / warehouse solutions
- Remote, 1 day fortnightly in the Cambridge Office. You can choose to work in the office everyday as half the team do this also.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- ms project