- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
- Repair Engineer (Ticket Machines)
- Based in Crawley, Sussex
- Paying up to £27,000 per year
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Repair Centre Engineer to assist with the maintenance and repair of their ticketing solutions.
This will involve working in the Repairs Centre carrying out fault-finding and repairs to component level on a wide range of products and equipment.
This role would suit an individual coming from a background in repairing electronic equipment such as ticket machines, ATM's, vending machines or contactless solutions, but I would be happy to speak to anyone with a background in repairing electronic devices.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience undertaking repairs and maintenance on electronic equipment/devices
- Good fault finding, soldering and hand tool skills
- Experience using electronic test and fault finding equipment
- Able to work with or without the aid of drawings and circuit diagrams
- An electrical/electronic qualification (ONC/HND/HNC/Diploma)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct repairs on a range of faulty revenue collection equipment
- Fault finding and repair of electronic equipment to component level
- Work both unsupervised and as part of a team
- Documenting repairs on the customer service database
- Liaise with Repair Centre management and other departments
To learn more about how you can work as a Repair Centre Engineer in Crawley; please call and speak with James Sample here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please apply with your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.