- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
This role will form an integral part of the Moody's Analytics BankFocus Research team, aiding in production and drafting credit research publications based on the analysis of banks and financial institutions, their operating and regulatory environments.
- Assist Head of Moody's Analytics BankFocus Research in the production of periodic, thematic, client-focused research publications and projects.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for driving content in various published reports.
- Perform banking industry and financial institution analysis as well as peer group comparisons, set up and maintain regular updates of bank league tables.
- Provide timely and relevant data research on topics related to regulator and financial issues affecting financial institutions globally.
- Liaise with the BankFocus Financial Data Analyst team to assist with data integrity and ensure consistency of the spreading standards for bank financial statements globally.
- A bachelor's degree in economics, finance, or a related field, MBA preferred.
- Experience in bank credit research, working with bank financial statement data sets.
- Experience of producing external or internal credit research reports on credit related issues.
- Experience with or a sound understanding of the capital markets (particularly credit risk of financial institutions).
- Strong quantitative aptitude, both theoretical and empirical, and proven analytical skills; knowledge of basic econometrics.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.