- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure all incoming reservations (fax, email, telephone) are replied or acknowledged in a timely and professional manner, supporting the reservations team and “stepping in” where necessary.
- To have detailed knowledge of the department Revenue standards and to ensure that they are used by all members of the team.
- To communicate and delegate to reservation agents effectively
- To have an in-depth technical knowledge on all procedures and skills required, ensuring adequate support is given to new team members
- To train and support new team members as well as any Reservations training required by Front Desk staff, ensuring all training records are up to date.
- To proactively seek any sales leads and communicate regularly to the sales team.
- To be fully aware of all services and products we offer at the hotel.
- Liaising with the Cluster Revenue Manager on identifying peaks and troughs and actioning change in rates to achieve maximisation of revenue.
- To be fully aware of managing all our websites, Channel manager platforms, free sale close outs sites/charts.
- To support the groups’ coordinator in all aspects of groups, helping them with availability checks, chasing of bookings, and ensuring that amongst other things, all of the group business is accurate.
- To ensure all reservations traces, no-shows, pickup report and all other daily tasks are being completed by the team.
- To supervise department service levels, assess staff performance and provide constructive feedback to all team members.
- To ensure a high degree of personal skills, accuracy and attention to detail with a positive attitude.
- To perform as part of the team, setting a good example with regards to time keeping, positive attitude, flexibility etc.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To attend the HOD and Revenue Meeting in the absence of the Cluster Revenue Manager
- To be fully aware of the hotels expectations in financial targets for at-least the coming 3 months, working with the Rooms Revenue Manager and Reservations coordinators to try and ensure these are met.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Reservations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)