- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Resident Liaison Officer - Social Housing Central & West London
£22,000 - £24,000 p/a, depending on experience + travel allowance
*must have own vehicle with valid Driving Licence
Are you an experienced Resident Liaison Officer with excellent customer contact and care skills? Do you have proven organisation skills along with the determination to further your career in an exciting new position? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Howells Solutions we are working with a leading main contractor to find a successful and proactive Resident Liaison Officer to join their team in West London, working on a scattered housing contract based in Central and West London.
It will be your responsibility to develop positive relationships with residents in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes. You will prevent and limit dissatisfaction, resolve complaints and queries quickly and efficiently. This scheme is working closely with a public sector client so previous experience working for a main contractor
on similar projects is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Pre entry visits and company inductions
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Visiting properties that are being refurbished with potential tenants and advising them on completion dates
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Monitor customer satisfaction
Salary & Benefits
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success.
This is a full time, permanent role with an excellent salary of up to £24,000 plus benefits depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year