- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Job Title: Property Manager
Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
Salary: 20-30k depending on experience
Highfield have a great opportunity to join one Southampton's best property specialists the role is Property Manager. Specialising in purpose built apartment blocks converted houses and private housing developments. They boast an unrivalled passion and expertise for working in the market. There continued success means they have big plans to expand and we are looking for talented and professional individual to embrace this challenge.
- To ensure that all facilities and equipment is utilised to provide a high quality standard service to clients.
- To liaise with the Senior Property Managers regularly to ensure that the role is being fulfilled well and to the expectations of the clients.
- To report any serious difficulties and complaints to the Senior Property Managers, and to agree a suitable way forward in resolving such issues.
- To provide a high standard Property Management service to clients through effective organisation and supervision of procedures as required.
- To participate as part of the Property Management team to ensure an effective management service to clients is achieved.
- To report and provide updates with regard to progress and any difficulties in the provision of a good quality service to the clients to the Senior Property Managers as and when required.
- To participate enthusiastically with all objectives within all aspects of the Property Management service provided.
- Liaise with team members, clients and other points of contact as required.
- Attend and positively participate in whole staff meetings, other meetings or training courses as directed by the Directors.
- To deputise for the Senior Staff/Directors for client communications and meetings in their absence.
- To carry out any other responsibilities as may be reasonably requested for the benefit of GH Property Management and the Property Management services provided to clients.
Understanding of leasehold procedure and legislation. Degree qualification. Or 'A' Levels or equivalent (AS Levels/GNVQs/NVQs etc.) IRPM/RICS qualification Ability to organise and prioritise self. Also Understanding of leasehold procedure and legislation.
GCSEs A - C in English & Mathematics Experience with customer contact speaking fluent English. High standard of written English. Also Good quality interaction with clients. Flexibility with working hours and worked directly in Property Industry. Also ensure that appearance and manner is polite, friendly and professional, with tasks carried out industriously and efficiently.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays,
- Time off in lieu for out of office hours appointments,
- Mileage reimbursement at 35p per mile,
- Part of the Property Managers annual bonus scheme for client retention and team achievement of targets, and a commission of 10% of the first year's management fee for any client instruction that has occurred as a result of your individual work resulting in a successful recommendation from a client, or from bringing in a client from your own knowledge of said client.
To apply or for further information please contact Henry Moignard on or email me