- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are recruiting for a Support Worker to join a fantastic residential service for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties and learning difficulties.
The homes are based near Worcester and easily commutable from Upper Broadheath, Bransford Kempsey.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Support Worker you will be making a huge difference to lives of children with who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The role includes:
·Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
·Helping the young people to overcome difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential
·Recording the young person’s activity reporting key aspects of their care
·Promoting the young person’s independence and developing their life skills
Whilst the role has it’s challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with offer incomparable job satisfaction. Could this be you?
· 6 months experience working in a residential children's home (Essential)
· Full driving licence with access to own transport (Essential)
· Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or related qualification (Preferred)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
· Market leading rates of pay with additional over time opportunities
· On-going career progression including the opportunity to complete the Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
· Flexible working hours
· Generous Holiday entitlement
· Minimum 2% pension contributions
· Extensive in-house training
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
Exciting new Video Technology available to help your applciation when applying for this role
Role: Residential Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Claines, Worcestershire,
Apply for this job now.
About the company