- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Children’s Residential Support Worker Job Description
Temp and Perm Positions available
121 Social Care need Children’s Residential Support Workers in the Wisbech and Surrounding Area
Not only is this a challenging and rewarding position, but a great opportunity to develop in a career with children that need your support.
You may have experience as a Residential Support Worker and feel like a change in role, or perhaps the role of supporting children will provide you with a new challenge.
If you are looking for a career change, why not commit yourself to making a difference in a child’s life.
Your role as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will involve:
* Supporting children aged 11-18 in full time residential care.
* Be a positive and supportive Role Model for Vulnerable Children and Young People, encouraging confidence, Self Esteem and Essential Life Skills.
* Have Confidence and Patience and be able to set Boundaries for Children and Young People that may show challenging or Emotional Behaviour.
* Contribute to the Physical, Social and emotional Wellbeing to provide a Safe and Nurturing atmosphere for Children and Young People.
Your role as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will provide an exciting New Career Path for those looking to progress.
If the role of a Children’s Residential Support Worker sounds like the role for you then please contact us at 121 Social Care
Salary and Benefits
* £8.50 - £12.50 Plus Additional Sleep Rate Allowance.
* Flexibility for Days that Suit your commitments.
* Ongoing training and development.
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly Pay
* Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
* Successful candidates will be required to Undergo a Full Reference and DBS check
* Full UK Driving Licence with access to your own transport
About the company