- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
.Please read the 'must have's' below before applying.
The RBWM Risk Transformation Team, reporting into the Financial Risk COO, leads Analytics Transformation for RBWM Risk from a cost, capability and delivery perspective and manages major business transformation, comprising multiple delivery programmes, which deliver and support the Group strategy, values and behaviours.
We are looking for an experienced Change Manager who will be an important member of the team with the primary objectives of ensuring the successful execution of key Regional and Global Programs, provide strong leadership and contributing to strategic direction of overall change portfolio and managing key stakeholder relationships.
You will be expected to play the role of a 'trusted advisor' to the RBMW Risk Head of Analytics Transformation by constructively challenging thinking and helping prioritise change needs. The role holder is accountable for making complex business wide decisions, quality assurance, delivering high value financial improvement initiatives and creating an environment for development and capability uplift within the Global Transformation priority markets.
Credit analytics forms the foundation for sound retail risk management, as analytic perspectives are the basis for key policy, underwriting, accounting and collections decisions. Strong analytics ultimately results in good credit performance across business cycles, and in a sustainable business model. Regulatory expectations and business requirements for analytics continue to significantly increase. As a result the demand for analytics output is increasing at the same time that the method and approach to analytics must change and be much stronger. This role will be responsible for the majority of the analytics transformation agenda globally.
- Extensive knowledge on program management techniques.
- Broad knowledge of sector trends and regulatory environment.
- Extensive Retail Credit Risk experience - PD, LGD modelling experience
- Strong SAS, R and Python experience.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding Risk and making decisions in highly complex situations where there are potentially major consequences for the business.
- Understanding the nature and dynamics of Risk and financial markets where the market context is highly complex, rapidly changing or is unprecedented.
- Act with courageous integrity in decision making.
- Take personal accountability, be decisive, use common sense, empower others.
- Communicate openly and honestly.
- Be inclusive and collaborative.
- Strong background and proven track record in delivering high profile transformation programs.
- Strong knowledge of analytics and modelling, and a proven track record of delivering risk management capabilities.
- Experience of deploying both structured and iterative transformation projects.
- Track record of delivering cost efficiency's in large organisations
- Experience within a Global role of a matrix organisation, and delivering successful transformation initiatives within this.
- Demonstrated flexibility across multiple domains and functional areas.
- Structured analytical approach.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Working across cultures and in matrixed organisational structures.
- Providing expert guidance for the line of business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives.
- Ability to leverage resources available to achieve Global Risk Transformation and business / function goals.
- Ability to make critical decisions and strategically prioritise based on Global Risk Transformation and business / function goals
- Outstanding organizational, time management and planning skills in order to cope with multiple large-scale responsibilities.