- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER, APPLICATIONS WITHOUT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NUFF is an independent business that started in late 2015/early 2016 in London.
Featuring in the likes of Cosmopolitan, Metro, Look, Stylist, Unilad. We make junk food good, healthy doughnuts, cookies and brownies, that taste exactly the same as the junk versions. We own and operate a commercial bakery, hand making treats 365 days and nights a year. Although we sell exclusively online, providing same day delivery 24/7 throughout London
We are a cool and laid back brand and would like our potential employees to reflect that.
We are currently looking for full-time and part-time retail team members to work alongside in our offline stores we are setting up in and around London.
Our candidates should be able to enhance and maintain our high brand standards.
Skills/Attributes/Criteria we are looking for in a candidate:
Generally, we’re looking for individuals who can promote the brand whilst working in the offline stores. All applications will be considered based on personality portrayed in the cover letter and also past work experience. (Work with specialty coffee is a bonus)
If you’re able to:
- Communicate comfortably with customers
- Take initiative, work independently and are comfortable working in a diverse team that requires constant communication
- Pay attention to detail
- Be organised
- Think on your feet
- Competent with using social media platforms (e.g.: Instagram)
...and preferably hold these skills:
- Experience with specialty coffee
- Experience running a shift efficiently in a busy 7 day a week store, and monitoring equipment stock levels
- Ability to communicate with customers in a way that is not purely transactional. For example, we receive a lot of corporate and private event enquiries which involves liaising with our head office.
Then this is the job for you!
In addition to these common requirements, more specific requirements of the role are as follows:
- At least 45 hours per week for full time and part-time can be agreed between employee and employer, including the ability to work a flexible and rotating schedule.
- Availability on weekends are necessary.
To apply, please write a short cover note explaining why NUFF holds interest for you, and provide some context to your experiences and why you meet the above criteria. Also attach a CV no longer than two-pages.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50 /hour
- London, Greater London (Preferred)