- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
LMA is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a Technology company in the Peterborough area to manage the recruitment of a Reward Manager.
This is a newly created role, reporting into the Head of HR and will be in charge of managing the Reward strategy and operations for a business of c2000 employees.
You will conduct a process review of the current Compensation and Benefits offering and look at ways to
- Improve internal service to stakeholders
- Build relationships with HR Colleagues and act as first point of contact for Reward related queries
- Create business cases for Reward change projects and implement fit for purpose plans
- Review current benefits offering
- Streamline Annual pay review process
- Review current job architectures and frameworks, deliver change where needed
- Review and redesign sales and bonus plans to align to business goals
- Manage market benchmarking exercises and put together offers for business critical hires
You will be comfortable working in a stand alone capacity and be able to think tactically as well as operationally.
The company in return can offer you a great degree of autonomy to build something new and really make an impact.
You will enjoy the challenge of putting pieces the Reward jigsaw together and creating a very robust, engaging and fit for purpose Reward offering to the business.
Exceptional stakeholder management and people skills is essential for the success of this role.