- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
As an RF Applications Engineer, you will join a front running in next-generation mmWave wireless technologies based in Bristol. The RF Applications Engineer will develop RF systems within a semiconductor environment and write test scripts to evaluate RF system performance.
The successful RF Applications Engineer will have experience in RF hardware design, semiconductors, writing test scripts in Python as well as optimising circuits and understanding the results.
Responsibilities will include
- RF HW Design
- Writing test scripts
- Completion of all documentation
- Running tests
- Evaluation of results.
- Circuit Simulation in ADS
- PCB Design
- Python scripting
- Hardware and Software testability
- Interest in ATE and scripting languages.
- mmWave Technologies
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt.