- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RF Design Engineer | West London
Reqiva are seeking an RF Design Engineer to work for a successful Technology company based in West London. An excellent salary of £45,000 to £65,000 is on offer dependant on experience.
The role of RF Design Engineer will be to design and transfer to production of board and assembly-level base station RF- transceivers in frequency ranges 400MHz to 6GHz, and including power amplifiers with average output powers ranging 20 to 30dBm.
The key responsibilities of this role will include
- RF System analysis, design and Partitioning
- RF Circuit design, simulation and prototyping
- Digital and analogue design
- Preparation of schematic diagrams, BOM and layout guidelines Education and Experience required for the role of RF Design Engineer:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline
- Expert RF circuit design knowledge including transceiver, power amplifier, LNA and synthesiser design and filter specification.
- Digital, analogue and PSU design, schematic capture.
- Experience of wireless communications is advantageous This role holds an excellent salary of £45,000 to £65,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits.
About the company