- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RFT SIP Stress Testing PM - 90227903
Posting Range:28 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Stress Testing Project Manager
A new opportunity has become available within our Risk Finance and Treasury Technology team for a Stress Testing Project Manager. This team comprises of over 1,800 people in 15 countries, our objective is to consolidate, streamline and simplify the generation, analysis and visualisation of Risk within the Investment Bank onto strategic, cross-asset platforms.
What will you be doing?
• Assume responsibility, working with the Delivery Manager to support and manage all the activities & processes on the project through the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
• Participate in the planning activities to prepare, manage & track project plan.
• Ensure the delivery of the project artifacts & goals with appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
• Coordinate within and across the cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of the project.
• Assess, design, and implement new project processes that will improve quality of deliverables and facilitate work of the development team.
• Manage the requirements, defects, project artefacts and training material for the project, to meet the project audit requirements.
• Generate status reports for the stakeholders, to track and present progress regularly
• Identify & manage project risks.
What we’re looking for:
• Proven Project Management experience in the Financial Services environment.
• Effective communication and stakeholder management
• Experience of working within SDLC and/or Agile project environment with ability to implement agile best practices
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to achieve goals without direct control over resources
• Experience in requirement management using JIRA / Agile Central
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Technology project management experience
• PMP/Agile/Scrum certification
Where will you be working?
This role will be based in our Aurora house Glasgow office; a stones throw away from Glasgow Central Train Station and the heart of Glasgow.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.