- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £28.8K p/a | 33 Hour Contract – Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Castleford nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The large home offers elderly and dementia care in a home from home setting and has some great facilities to support residents to enjoy the best possible quality of life. Following the most recent CQC inspection the home received an overall Good quality grade.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse post and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract of 33 hours per week, working nights over a flexible rota
* Great rates of pay of £16.80 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £28,820
* Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
* Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
* A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
* Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
* Refer a friend bonus schemes
In this Night Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications and ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained. You will play a key role in leading a team of HCAs on shift and ensuring the clinical and personal care needs of residents are met and that they receive excellent standards of care.
What the home is looking for in a Night RGN:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting however support can be provided to experienced RNs new to elderly care
* Flexibility to work shifts over a 7 day rota
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a professional and approachable manner
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Role: RGN Night Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.