- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated RGN or RMN in Ware.
The ideal candidate will possess strong clinical skills and be passionate about providing high-quality care.
The home offers nursing, residential and respite care in a purpose-built setting, with a caring environment where every resident is seen as an individual.
As the nurse on shift you will take responsibility for the day to day implementation of care tasks appertaining to the holistic needs of the residents in the home.
* Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centred care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans;
* Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided;
* Commit to acting in line with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, maintaining registration requirements;
* Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Maintain effective communications with residents, relatives and other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure that appropriate information is shared and the residents needs are met;
Qualifications & Skills
* Valid NMC Registration
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
* To have knowledge of the Statutory Code of Practice
About the company