- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 gross per year
Do you want to influence key change within a unique legal firm with a specialist selection of services within Commercial and Public sectors? Are you a pro-active Risk expert with proven experience of implementing SRA regulations within a legal environment?
Based in the heart of Nottingham, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Risk and Compliance Manager to support the Head of Risk, within a prestigious forward-thinking law firm.
You will identify and communicate risks, be responsible for ensuring policies are implemented and aligned across the entire business.
Salaried at £60k with an excellent benefits package, you will become part of a modern and relationship driven organisation.
The Successful Candidate Must:
- Have previously worked advising on Compliance matters within a Legal Services firm including liaising with Partners and Senior stakeholders
- Have significant knowledge of the SRA Handbook, regulatory procedures and an ambition to personally develop ensuring up to date knowledge of affecting the business.
- Have a proactive, commercial and analytical approach to assessing risk, and an ability to act as a confidential point of contact for all compliance matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Head of Risk to develop and deliver an effective framework, compliance training program and manage the team including appraisals.
- Monitoring and considering the impact of regulatory and legislative changes to identify gaps in the firm's compliance knowledge.
- Being proactive, and providing strategic input into decisions affecting the businesses risk practice and appetite.
For further information please contact Ebony James, Consultant on