- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Safety/Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Pay:£575 per day Ltd rate
Location:Newport OR Portsmouth
An exciting opportunity has opened to join my client as a Safety/Regulatory Compliance Engineer working directly with project teams, the job holder will ensure safety and environmental requirements are identified and complied with.
This role requires current SC clearance & UK eyes only.
What you will be doing:
- Support and facilitate the creation and maintenance of Product Regulatory Compliance Records and preparation of technical files, including the assessment of relevant supplier information and support to internal / external test campaigns.
- Support the development of products to meet the requirement of EU Directives including the delivery of technical files and Declarations of Conformity.
- Development and maintenance of Safety and Environmental Cases in accordance with UK MOD Safety and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Development and maintenance of project Safety and Environmental Management Plans and related safety and environmental management system documentation.
- Production of deliverable documentation and ensuing the timely delivery and acceptance in line with project timescales.
- Provide advice, guidance and expertise to project and product teams, acting as focal point for all project Safety, Environmental and Product Regulatory compliance matters.
- Lead and manage to resolution Safety, Environmental and Product Regulatory compliance issues.
- Ensuring that all business, regulatory and customer requirements are identified, and appropriate compliance evidence is available.
- Undertaking / facilitating required Safety and Environmental analysis.
- Chair internal / external Project Safety and Environmental Committee meetings as required.
- Costing/scheduling of Safety and Environmental work packages.
- Supporting and participating in Project reviews.
- Degree in Engineering, Safety, Environmental or related subject with a background in Safety or Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge and experience of Safety and Environmental Product Regulatory Compliance legislation.
- Good knowledge and experience of Safety Management Systems.
- Knowledge and experience of UK MOD Safety and Environmental Management processes (Def Stan 00-056, POSMS, POEMS).
- Recognised Health and Safety qualification and / or experience.
- ms project