- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
I am looking for a competent & technically minded Sales Administrator to join our bespoke IT/Hardware Solutions client based in Kettering.
Full training will be provided but having some IT/Technical knowledge would be advantageous.
· Gaining knowledge of the company's products, including products manufactured in-house
· Deal with sales enquiries from existing customers and new prospects by understanding the requirement, offering advice on appropriate solutions and providing written quotations using the companies CRM system
· Proactively follow up on all quotations sent in a reasonable time scale so that we have the best chance of securing the business
· Plan and prioritise sales activities using the CRM system to its maximum capability
· Where relevant arrange customer site visits to build relationships and further any new business developments (mainly local companies)
· Assist with the processing of sales orders and raising purchase orders
· Ensure the development of the contact database, ensuring all relevant fields are completed and that the quality of information continuously improves to assist with account management and targeted direct marketing.
· Log non-conformances when appropriate and ensure a good customer outcome
· Participate at internal meetings and liaise with relevant departments
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· A professional approach to dealing with customers
· Ability to quickly learn about complex and technical / IT products
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Familiar with Microsoft office and a CRM system would be an advantage Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
· At least 7 GCSEs, with grade C or above in Maths, English and a science subject
· An interest in IT products