- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
- Welwyn Garden City
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - 20,000 per annum + plus monthly team bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Discovered over 60 years ago our client who are currently based in Welwyn Garden City are relocating to Luton around October time are now seeking an enthusiastic administrator to join their Sales Team.
Have you got previous experience in Sales, ideally converting inbound calls or enquiries to a sale?
Are you motivated and articulate with a great telephone manner?
Do you enjoy building relationships with clients and suppliers and have strong administration skills?
If the answer is 'YES’ to all of the above then please apply!
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails and building relationships with prospect clients
- Building a relationship in order to ensure you fully understand what your client is seeking
- Provide quotes/ information to clients
- Keeping in touch with client’s to ensure repeat business
- Updating in-house databases with up to date and accurate data
- Liaising with various departments to get tasks completed efficiently
- Checking prices and processing sales orders
- Previous administration and sales based experience essential
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate with strong MS Office experience and previous experience using CRM systems
- Polite and friendly telephone manner with excellent customer service skills
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and extra time off for Christmas closure
- Free Parking provided on site
- Pension Scheme
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
- customer service