- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Exciting opportunity to join a growing company in Watford
Salary depending on experience
Must be a driver
Your new company
Very successful company in Watford is seeking an organised, confident and proactive sales administrator to join their team.
Your new role
To work within the sales department, supporting with the organization of the Key Account Manager working on large key accounts. Working with the other administrators, sales managers to ensure efficiency and productivity within the workflow.
Key responsibilities include:
- Booking schedules
- Managing team diaries
- Producing Quotes
- Dealing with adhoc correspondence
- Coordinating between dept.
- Answering phone calls.
- Attending & minuting update meetings.
- Sending and replying to emails.
- Proactive approach to all tasks within department and the drive to add and change things that will better the work flow.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work on your own without supervision
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Ability to build working relationships with colleagues
- Good Team Player
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work with initiative and confidence,
- Experience of administrative work with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Organisational abilities.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Good keyboard and computer skills including familiarity with standard MS office applications, in particular Excel and Word.
- The candidate would need the minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English all at grades c or above.
What you'll get in return
Working Hours Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30 - 40 hours per week.
Lunch 1 hour Holiday 20 days per annum
Plus Public and Bank Holidays
This will be increased by 1 day per year to max of 25 Days as per your employment contract.
Free parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.