- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Bromwich
Branch: Birmingham ~ Skills: Sales Administrator ~ Education Levels: Secondary School/High School
Job Duration: Permanent ~ Job Start Day: ASAP
A forward thinking and rapidly growing manufacturing organisation in Tysley are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator.
You will be working with the internal and external sales team to provide full administrative support to a designated Area Sales Manager and excellent customer service to external customers.
A varying range of administrative duties are required.
Duties and tasks are as follows :
- To answer the telephone and assist with general enquiries
- Process sample requests, including web requests
- Order in samples from suppliers as required
- Producing reports
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes to non-corporate and corporate customers as required
- Process factory registrations and reservations
- Provide product specific data sheets
- Provide Cleaning and Maintenance Schedules as required
- Continuously updating and maintaining an accurate CRM database of project opportunities, company marketing wall and customer details
- CRM data cleansing for weekly tracking and monthly pipeline reports to maintain an accurate sales forecast
- Along with designated Area Sales Manager and Project Tracking team ensure accurate use of CRM diary, ensuring all client appointments are logged & follow up calls/emails
- Compose letters/faxes/e-mails Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce effective summaries and reports as required
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. Parking is available.
- customer service
- ms project