- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
£22k basic Salary
Manchester City Centre
We are building a new sales team to be based in our Manchester office.
What our Sales Advisors will receive:
* A competitive basic salary of up to £22k
* Amazing office environment
* Chance to establish yourself in a BRAND NEW team
* Loads of sociable 'extra-curricular' work outings!!
* Uncapped commission
* 28 days H + birthday off
* Fantastic city centre offices
The Sales Advisor Role:
* Effectively managing the customer journey and guiding them through their personalised process
* Actively listening to customers needs and ensuring you deliver the very best results
* Managing workload, scheduling follow up calls and being pro-active at every opportunity
* Always remaining compliant and able to adhere to regulations
* Able to thrive in a target driven environment always aiming to over achieve
Essential skills required from our Sales Advisor:
* People person - able to communicate with people easily and effectively
* Positive, friendly and outgoing!!
* Strong attention to detail, self critical and can analyse personal results
* Hard-working - Career driven and focused
What experience is required from our Sales Advisor?
* Sales experience
* Proven experience at managing workload
* Ability to demonstrate evidence of working in structured environments
Please click apply with an up to date CV if you feel you have what it takes
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.