- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.95 gross per hour
Our client, a highly successful business in the Edinburgh area, is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Sales Advisor.
This is a Fixed Term Contract for 5 months with a strong view to going permanent for the right candidate.
This role works Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. No weekend work and no varying shift patterns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking incoming orders from existing customers and upselling where appropriate
- Making professional outgoing telemarketing calls to qualified prospects and existing customers
- Keep database up to date with relevant information at all times
- Build relationships with customers
- Influences customers to purchase by giving details about the product and price quotations
- Prepare quotations and respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Follow up quotations studiously in order to convert to order, ensuring proper notes are made and relevant follow up dates are selected
- Keep relevant notes/call records in the CRM system so that all correspondence can be referred back to
- Gain a thorough understanding/knowledge of our product ranges in order to discuss in detail with customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following skills and background:
- Experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Previous experience in an outbound telesales role would be beneficial but not essential
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Good IT skills, computer literate
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to influence