- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.54 gross per hour
An exciting Temp to Perm opportunity working in a supportive and intimate team environment where you will have the potential to develop and progress and earn performance related bonuses.
Type: Temporary with a potential of going permanent after 13 weeks (depending on performance)
Salary: £8.54 per hour
Hours: Various part time and full time shifts available, see below:
30 hours: 10:30
- 17:00 1:2 Sundays, 30 mins lunch
- day in lieu the following week when working a Sunday (option for permanent Sundays if prefered)
37.5 hours: 09:00-17:00
- 1:2 Sundays, 30 mins lunch
- day in lieu in following week when working a Sunday (option for permanent Sundays if prefered)
Training: 2 weeks Monday
- Friday 10:00
- 16:00 and then on to shift pattern
Role Purpose Statement:
- To develop profitable sales growth through existing and prospect customers in accordance with the business development plan
- To meet and exceed sales and quality targets
- To deliver excellent customer service in terms of the
- To assist in the achievement of the department's targets and objectives ensuring profitable sales growth is met / exceeded.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To work with the Telesales Management and contribute towards operational plans that deliver the telesales strategy
- To develop profitable sales growth of the Company range of products/services by meeting/exceeding set sales targets.
- Using effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards.
- Develop sound knowledge of customer's needs, competitor activity and the Company's products/resources.
- Respond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures and quality standards
- Foster and maintain customer relationships
- Identification of changes to improve both personal performance
- To cooperate in the centres compliance with the Company's Health and Safety policy
- To comply with all HR procedures, i.e.
discipline, recruitment, etc
- To maintain understanding of product range
- To work effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objectives
- To plan work load to optimise customer contact
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in sales related role working to SLA's, KPI's and targets ideally
- Contact centre/corporate clients experience
- Will consider candidates without experience in an office environment i.e.
retail if there is evidence of working to targets and has a strong personality and strong sales aptitude
- Good keyboard skills
- Able to pick up IT systems
• PC literate
• Verbal communication skills
• An ability to work in a pressured time critical environment
• Literacy and numerical skills
• Customer facing skills
• An ability to work effectively within team
• Objection handling and questioning
• Food knowledge
• Sales ability
- Customer Focus
- Team Player
- Self motivated
- Time management
- customer service