- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15.00 - £15.86 gross per hour
- ENFIELD MIDDLESEX
BBS Recruitment is excited to present an opportunity for an experienced housing sales agent officer on behalf of our client to join a dynamic office in the local authority. The client is looking for a strong candidate whom performs well under pressure and will be able to meet HGL’s challenging KPI’s.
- Screen potential Properties for Purchasing via Estate Agents and other sources including auctions daily.
- To arrange viewings, undertake visits and inspect properties to determine their suitability and prepare a site inspection report outlining key findings.
- To prepare investment appraisals for properties to include estimated valuations and required expenditure to realise the acquisition.
- Update case file and liaise with Estate Agents. Send offer letter to Estate Agents and solicitors. Arrange and co-ordinate condition surveys. Update surveyor tracker.
- Manage the whole transaction/conveyancing process, including identifying and raising queries with Estate Agents, Solicitors and vendors.
- This will be office based but the candidate will be expected to be on site conducting viewings at least 3 days a week.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of databases
- Ability to organise workload according to changing priorities
- A good understanding of the property market and of current property issues. Placement duration up to 1 year.
- property market and of current property issues.: 2 years (Preferred)
- Good understanding of databases/GIS: 2 years (Preferred)
- substantial marketing/administration experience coupled with experience of updating and maintaining databases.
- Experience of working in housing environment as well as knowledge of the house buying process will be essential.
Working Hours 08:15 - 17:00
Monday to Friday
Salary - £15.86 per hour (Including Holiday Pay)
If you are interested please apply with your cv.