- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WHITE CITY, GB
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, organised and full of life? We are looking for someone like you to join our team at Bubbleology. We need flexible people willing to work at least 40 hours a week. Bubbleology is a creative, quirky, and fun new beverage concept that sells the best bubble tea in the UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To always follow the order of making tea as per café training manual and reference table provided.
- To work together to ensure the café and kitchen is the best it can be.
- To serve customers efficiently, politely and quickly in an engaging manner.
- To maintain bubble tea quality through tasting.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Prepare beverages to standard recipes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to lift 30+1bs
Bubbleology is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Barista: 1 year (Preferred)