- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Now recruiting for roles with immediate starts!Our client operates within the marketing and sales industry and is on the lookout for the next generation of Sales Assistants for their brand new office based in Manchester. They are looking for ambitious and lively individuals to join them on this brand new adventure.This opportunity would benefit you if you have little/no experience and are looking to start a new career that offers the equivalent of full time hours within marketing and sales industry, however those with experience could also benefit from this role.This role entails...
- Face-to-face customer interaction with the interest to generate revenue for their clients
- To take part in event and residential campaigns to get the best possible access to potential customers
- To have brief conversations and perform small presentations for potential customers, and provide full product details and sales pitch within small time windows
- To be part of the company culture and represent the company and its core values to other assistants and to their customers.
The benefits of the role...
- A busy social calendar, with both work and non work related events
- Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Uncapped commission structure to reward those who work hardest
- A world renowned coaching system , that involves full product coaching
What you must have?
- As mentioned before no previous experience is required for this role
- Good English speaking and writing skills are essential to communicate effectively with customers and our client
- A good work ethic and a positive attitude with the ability to work within a team
- The capability to bring enthusiasm and flair into the work environment and have the determination to succeed