- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £26,500.00 gross per year
Excellent role on offer for Sales Co-ordinator / Administrator looking to work for a growing company offering a varied role in a secure and supportive environment where they will provide you with excellent training and career progression.
Do you have good experience of communicating with customers both written and verbally? Are you looking for a varied role where you will work in a fun, fast paced environment?
As industry specialists, this global company design, manufacture and sell industrial and commercial air movement solutions to a range of different client in the Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Motorsport, F1, Aerospace and Bio-Engineering sectors and have built up a loyal and expanding customer base. They are entering into a new age of engineering which will open the doors up to exciting new markets. They have exciting growth plans in place and due to increasing demands they are looking to recruit a Sales Co-ordinator.
In this role you will be;
* Processing client sales orders received via post, email and internet
* Co-Ordinating customer logistics
* Monitoring client stock levels
* Following up with clients
* Progress calls
* Maintaining customer price lists
* Processing of invoicing and credit notes
* Occasional client visits
* Provide and record enquiries and quotations to current and potential clients on the CRM Database
* Ensuring all client information is correctly stored electronically
* Plus any other admin duties
This role would therefore ideally suit someone with a good ability to communicate with customers and your team both written and verbally. The ability to work on your own initiative is also essential. This role can be demanding and it is essential that you are able to keep a clear head at all times. Good commercial awareness and proven team skills. In return you will work for a great employer that will offer excellent training and career progression.
* Sales Co-Ordinator
* Sales training
* Office based in Chelmsford
* £24,000 basic + (£2,500 Bonus = £26500 per annum) + Pension + Excellent Benefits
* 5 GCSE's above C grade
* Must have experience of working within an office
* Organised and self-driven
* Excellent communication skills
* Must live in Chelmsford