- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED KINGDOM, GB
The candidate will play a key role in selling industry leading solutions into new markets and geographies and must be a self-starter capable of expanding a new territory with limited management oversight. This position will be challenging and educational and allows the opportunity for an excellent earning potential.
- Actively prospects new opportunities within the SME space in Europe, targeting professional firms which have a need for outsourced technology solutions.
- Develops relationships with key decision makers and influencers at all levels within the organizations.
- Presents ECI products and services to all levels and positions the benefits of each depending upon the audience.
- Presents, negotiates and closes contracts with prospects.
- Works as a team player and keeps open lines of communication with the service delivery team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates and maintains sales funnel, monthly prospecting reports, and forecasts.
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience within an MSP, with a background in sales support or inside sales is a must.
- Ability to understand the business challenges the prospect faces and effectively position ECI’s solution(s) and/or partners.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Client Service focused
- Proven understanding of selling technology solutions.
- Strong lead networking/prospecting experience.
- Specific experience selling to financial services is a must – hedge fund experience a plus
- A proven sales track record and measured success in new logo sales is essential for this position
- Maturity and professionalism.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hungry for success
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in an independent environment with moderate supervision
- Ability to work under a moderate noise level (i.e. working on an open floor with printers, telephones, and computers.)
- Willingness to work extra hours as needed
- Ability to travel for business and work beyond normal business hours when necessary
- Ability to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health and dental insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off and holidays and performance incentives. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
ECI is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination laws, ECI prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ECI conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.