- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
Our client is looking for passionate Insurance Sales Consultants to become an integral part of an expanding and dynamic specialist sales and customer service team based in Rickmansworth. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will deal with large clients such as Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Suzuki, KIA, Hyundai and more. You will be skilled at dealing with customers over the telephone selling 12 months policies, on inbound and outbound calls, as well as promoting additional add on products.
Salary - Up to £20,000 base with an attractive uncapped bonus scheme OTE £28,000.
The contact centre is open Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 19.30, Friday 9.00 - 18.00 and Saturday 9.00 - 17.00.
Our client is one of the leading specialist motor insurance companies, based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire with our additional office based in Aztec West Bristol.
- Benefits you will receive as our Insurance Sales Consultants:
- Holiday Entitlement - 28 days per annum including bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year, capped at 33 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Regular Individual/Team incentives
- Opportunity to take Insurance Exams
Key responsibilities as a Insurance Sales Consultants:
You will be part of one of the most important teams, on the frontline speaking to our customers to deliver a service that we can be proud of.
- Make outbound calls to customers following a cover note to upgrade to a full policy
- Make outbound calls to customers who were insured with us and win them back for another year
- Convert 1 day, 5 day and 7-day cover notes from quote to policy
- Promoting additional products available
- Email correspondence
- Taking ownership of all general queries to resolution
The IdealInsurance Sales Consultants will have the below skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a customer facing environment
- Excellent spoken telephone manner
- Confident oral and written communication
- Excellent active listening skills
- Mature and positive manner
- Excellent closing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude, going out of your way to provide a first-class service to all our customers
- Be technology savvy
- Experience of meeting performance related targets within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Reliable and trustworthy
As a company, our client sets thmselves stretching targets and to achieve these targets they need to get the best people to help. You can expect to receive full customer service and system training to help you build your career, if you can show passion, dedication and a flair for delighting our customers we'll make sure you are a success through our ongoing training, coaching and development.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a Insurance Sales Consultants, then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
- customer service