- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Furniture Sales Consultant / Sales Assistant / Sales Associate
Basic + Uncapped Commission + Bonus Scheme. Basic between 15k and 18k with OTE up to 35k (uncapped)
·An established and expanding furniture retailer, looking to recruit an adaptable Sales Consultant that is comfortable working within a challenging and multi task environment.
- Maximising sales, driving improved standards and to ensure the delivery of the companies brand values to every customer.
- They are looking to attract ambitious, tenacious and passionate retail sales professionals who will take full responsibility for the results in their store.
- You will have direct sales experience from working within furniture, flooring, trade, DIY, mobile phones or bedroom/fitted furniture/kitchen sales etc
- You will be passionate about driving sales and delivering the best possible customer service.
- You will be process driven and compliant and be able to instil retail disciplines.
- You will pride yourself on merchandising standards and the presentation of your store along with the store manager.
- Resilient, passionate, enthusiastic and commercial, with a "will to win" attitude, are just some of the ideal traits.
Some of your Key Responsibilities:
- Commercial - To achieve sales budgets and forecasts.
- To effectively conduct the sales process as per company guidelines
- Standards - Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times. Instil excellence in customer service.
- Communication - To communicate effectively between all staff.
- sales manager
- sales consultant
- furniture sales
- customer service