- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
QueryClick, who are a Shoreditch base leading 60 person full service digital marketing agency with propriety SAAS offering and clients such as Tesco, New Look, EE are looking for a Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for generating new business leads through establishing contacts with new clients and setting up credible meetings with businesses and organisations for the Sales Director. This is an important role that plays a key part in helping Query Click to bring about additional growth through a new client pipeline
- Focused to drive new business appointments for the sales team;
- Articulate and evangelise QC’s consultancy and solution suite to excite suspects sufficiently to take a meeting
- Learn, understand and get up to speed quickly with QC’s solutions so that you can easily speak about why suspects should take a meeting with us rather than people in the same space
- Listen to the prospect to understand their goals and objectives, manage expectations and book the meeting
- Immediately act on raw information which may be inbound enquiries or the result of marketing activities, but also generate meetings from your own activities (eg LinkedIn etc)
- Engage and be engaging to qualify the meeting. That is, only booking good quality meetings, not poor ones to ‘make up the numbers.
- Assign qualified meetings to appropriate Sales team members, based on defined parameters
- Update QC’s CRM daily - provide clear, concise information to management on a weekly basis
- Meet and exceed quarterly meeting bookings target set by the Sales Director
- Work with colleagues in Marketing to ensure sufficient campaigns are executed to provide sufficient raw information for you to work on to book meetings
- Work diligently to ensure processes and resources at your disposal are maximized
The post holder may be reasonably required to perform other duties, tasks and/or responsibilities from time to time.
What you need to be successful
- 2 years experience in an SDR/appointment setting role for a Digital Marketing Agency or SaaS/cloud-based software vendor, ideally to Digital Marketing/Ecommerce/Social organisations
- Knowledge of and interest in the digital marketing space would be a distinct advantage
- Minimum degree educated
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Establish rapport with prospects and colleagues alike
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; you need to be a solid contributor to all things QC related
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes;
- strong marketing function and leads in place
- uncapped OTE
- a competitive training budget, open to all staff
- a bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- a full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
Job Type: Permanent