- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £41,700.00 gross per year
- CAMDEN UNITED KINGDOM
Job title: Sales Development Representative (French-speaking)
Salary: Basic salary of £28,000 with OTE of £41,700 (dependent on experience)
Founded in 2010 with a goal to empower businesses through real time analytics, our client is an industry leading cloud-native, machine data analytics firm that are currently in a period of rapid expansion.
Driven by a strict customer-led focus and an innovative Real-time SaaS platform that provides a safe and secure destination for companies to operate on, our client is currently searching for passionate and proactive French-speaking Graduates to help maximise on further revenue opportunities as a Sales Development Representative.
With over $345 million of VC funding raised already in addition to an already-established reputation being built up within the sector, this opportunity presents a fantastic opportunity for graduates to establish themselves in the competitive Tech sector in tandem with a highly regarded enterprise.
- Fantastic basic salary of £28,000
- OTE of £41,700
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fully catered kitchen
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Warm and friendly work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its inhabitants
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Work, collaborate and support the regional sales team on through the prospecting of new revenue opportunities.
- Utilising your consummate communications skills, you will act as a bridge between the customer and the business and help foster relationships with Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers, and potential future customers
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in business level French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- A strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.