- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leading financial institution has been looking to find a new Sales Director to add to the business following some change. Ideally you would be working in a similar position and have a track record in leading a sales team within the industry.
This role will focus mainly on existing business, key account management and strategic input at all levels of the sales team. Working alongside the Head of Business Development this would be a great opportunity to join a leading brand name and gain significant exposure.
The role will look after the following key deliverables:
* Management of the sales/account management team
* Provide Strategic Direction for the business
* Work with External and Internal stakeholders
* Ensure metrics are monitored and KPIs maintained
* Coaching and Development input for the team
* Carry out market analysis to strategically target accounts
* Formulate a business plan to maximise revenue
* Establish a strong external network and relationship manage
This would be a great role with a well known brand name in the industry, this would suit someone with a strong background in the industry, preferably with experience in a similar role.
Due to the nature of this position there is a far wider remit, for an in depth discussion around what the remit will cover and what the right person will look like please follow the link provided with your most recent CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.