- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £85,000.00 gross per year
6 months contract. London £850 per day Programme/Project Management responsible for the Branch Strategy Project with a main focus of creating and executing a Customer Channels Strategy which joins across Customer Channels and aligns to Digital Strategy. Requires strong customer advocacy experience and willingness to deliver the right solution for the customer.Sales Distribution Strategy Programme / Project Manager, London based, 6 months contract
This role holds responsibility for a key work stream (Branch Strategy Project) within the Group Customer Channels Strategy team. Reporting to the Group Head of Customer Channels Strategy, the primary focus for this role is to support the definition, adaptation and execution of a coherent Customer Channels strategy, which joins up across Customer Channels and aligns to the Digital Strategy.
This is a position with high exposure to the top levels of the organisation and to be successful the individual will collaboratively support the Head of Customer Channels Strategy in:
- The development of the strategy involving multiple stakeholders (Channels, Propositions, Markets, and Functions).
- The use a hypothesis-led and data driven approach, using external and internal insights, identification and information of the strategic choices we must make.
- Obtaining the required support / buy-in to the strategy and appropriate approvals for the strategy
- Monitoring the execution and delivery of strategic commitments, including those that are globally consistent and those that allow for variations in different markets
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked within a Banking Branch Network in some capacity previously
- Strong customer advocacy experience and a willingness to deliver the right solutions for the customer
- Previous program/project management experience
- Positive mental attitude and a flexible and open mind
- Excellent ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent ability to build relationships and influence leadership teams across the organisation; strong influencing skills required in an environment working across various jurisdictions and cultures
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills - dealing with multiple tasks and deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated creative skills in developing presentations
- The ability to deal with volume information and prioritise issues accordingly
- The ability to articulate complex situations in a simple and understandable manner
- A professional and calm approach to tasks which gives a favourable reflection on the organisation
Please submit a CV and covering note or contact me directly for further information on this role and/or a confidential discussion about your next contract/career move.
- ms project
- project manager