- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales Enablement Executive - 90220961
Posting Range:15 Mar 2019 - 20 Apr 2019
Sales Enablement Executive
As a BA4 grade Sales Enablement Executive you will provide a service to the wider Sales teams that creates the best possible customer outcomes and experience along with value driving activity for Sales Enablement. The role holder will work alongside multiple areas of sales that could include Account Development, Corporate Sales and Partnerships to deliver these key results.
What will you be doing?
• Proactively manage customer operational issues / request for information / MI – taking ownership and ensuring delivery.
• Assist with development of and revisions to Customer Relationship Plan.
• Arrange and undertake product presentations where appropriate, e.g. DCC, Prepaid cards, MTU and Contactless.
• You will act as the pinnacle point between the client, New Business Managers and all relevant internal/external stakeholders/colleagues.
• Preparation and implementation of strategic sales campaigns, business development or initiatives.
• Determine the products that most effectively meet customer need and be able to sell, at short notice, on a proactive and reactive basis to support the Account Development Support team target.
• You will be supporting the Account Development Manager, work with Credit Risk teams, the Tender Management Team and the Pricing Team to manage the evaluation and execution of large sales proposals in response to tenders.
• You will Develop and maintain own contacts with customers to act as a principal point of contact.
What we’re looking for:
• Working knowledge of the card acquiring schemes, their drivers, industry dynamics interchange and future product/service deliverables.
• An up-to-date knowledge of industry related technical development.
• Thorough knowledge of the Business to Business sector.
• Total awareness of, and focus upon, the interests and relationships in existence with any prospective customer.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Flexible working attitude as on regular occasions there will be, challenging deadlines
• The role requires a high level of interpersonal skills demonstrated by good oral and written communication and a team player who is friendly and confident when dealing with customers and Sales colleagues.
Where will you be working?
• Barclaycard’s Northampton based Head Office is home to hundreds of colleagues supporting a broad range of Barclaycard services. On site there is lots of parking, a large canteen, two separate coffee shops, personal banking facilities and a dedicated mortgage advice centre.
• Barclaycard Payment Solutions benefits from its own open plan office space within the facility, making it easier to interact with colleagues.
• Barclaycard’s culture is one of its unique selling points and is founded on a positive, client focused, supportive and high performance approach to work life. Those with a can-do attitude who are keen to deliver for customers will thrive here.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.