- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- Leading distributor within the Pneumatic Tooling & Hydraulics industry
- Respectable reputation with customers within the Oil & Gas and Power markets with ambitious plans to expand into new territories, markets with constant introduction of new products and materials
- Significant emphasis placed on promoting from within and career progression through the ranks
- Second-to-none training for all employees, from apprentices up to the Senior Director level
- Selling Pneumatic Torque Tools, Hand & Power Tools, Wrenches, Fixings, Hydraulic Equipment, Nuts, Bolts and Fittings, covering the South of the UK
- You will be dealing with customers within industries such as Oil & Gas (Offshore/Onshore), Marine, Power Stations, Transport, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure and Industrial Engineering
- Predominantly seeking new business opportunities along with management of existing spending accounts in the area
- Responsible for being out on the 4 days a week, with 1 working from home, planning, booking appointments for the following week and catching up on a various paperwork and documentation
The Ideal Person:
- The successful candidate will be a hungry sales person who is able to go out, create opportunities and develop business
- Our client would prefer candidates who have previously worked in an Engineer position, with experience in Plant Machinery, Transport, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Tools or the Rail Industry
- You will have a successful end user sales track record
- You will be a genuine, committed person who is hard working and motivated.
Consultant: Stephanie Brown
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.