- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
An experienced Sales Estimator is sought for our Client, who is a specialist metal fabricator to the construction industry, mainly supplying to roofing, cladding and total envelope contractors. They specialise in aluminium powder coated pressings and fabrications from simple to complex.
Sales Estimator Requirements:
* Have previous experience within the Architectural, Sheet Metal / Steel Fabrication industry.
* Have previous experience within an estimating / quotation role.
* Be able to understand, read and interpret customer’s drawings and specifications.
* Be confident and able to discuss the customers’ requirements with them and to work with the clients excel based quoting system.
* Have an understanding or ability to use AutoCAD (advantageous but not essential).
* Have the ability to work under pressure.
* Have excellent Communication, Numeracy, Literacy and Computer Skills.
* Be highly motivated and have an energetic approach.
Sales Estimator Role:
* Discuss customer requirements and specifications.
* Upload the details to an excel based quoting system.
* Provide Sales Support to existing customers by telephone and email i.e. specification advice, preparing submitting literature.
* Preparation of after sales support i.e. drawings specifications.
* Updating maintaining client database.
Our client offers very good working conditions and an excellent remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Applications are welcomed from Candidates who possess the relevant skills and experience as detailed in the job description.
Recent Graduates with the relevant skills and experience will be considered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK before making an application and it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide evidence of such eligibility
Role: Sales Estimator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands (County),
Apply for this job now.