- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- EAST LONDON, GB
IS IT YOU?
TLN is looking for an ambitious Sales Executive to join our growing Sales Team selling our best-in-class events. You will be contacting, negotiating with and building lasting relationships with key decision makers at the world’s largest companies and brands. At the heart of the company, you will work in a thriving environment and will be rewarded handsomely for your efforts.
On a daily basis you will present and discuss our portfolio of global B2B Masterclass events to existing and new clients in line with their professional training needs. Leveraging partnerships like Google, Amazon, Porsche and Zara you will demonstrate the value that our Masterclasses can bring to their organisation and how easily they can be part of it.
- Lead sourcing
- Speak to senior level business executives around the world and convert them into clients
- Understanding and chasing revenue targets at all costs
- Maintaining a positive and strong mindset throughout the month
- Building strong business relationships with clients in every industry possible
- Confident telephone manner
- A high level of commercial acumen
- A logical and professional approach
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Flexible – maintains effectiveness in a fast moving and/or changing environment and with varying tasks, responsibilities or people
- Excellent attention to detail in reporting
- Work experience in a B2B sales capacity (preferable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work towards a target and deadlines
- Demonstrable resilience and the ability to handle pressure
- Hard working self-starter who can grasp new concepts quickly
WHAT YOU GET
- Basic Salary: £20,000
- Commission: Uncapped, OTE = £60,000.
- Vast intellectual challenges and growth
- Strong, small start-up environment in an industry leading company
- Constant career opportunities up the Sales Ladder and in other parts of the business
- Excellent sales skills and management training provided
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year