- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Executive in Berkhamsted with an employer offering long-term stability.
For over half a century, our client has been an industry leader in the manufacturing and sales of their product within several industries.
The ideal candidate for this position is an enthusiastic team player, committed to nurturing relationships with their existing customers and expanding on business by reaching out to prospective customers.
Sales Executive Role and responsibilities:
* Finding and contacting potential customers, playing a key role in developing new business.
* Contacting the known and potential customer base, primarily by phoning, including following up on recently dispatched orders, customers who have not recently placed orders and potential customers who have requested quotations where orders have not yet been generated.
* Being part of their sales campaign team and helping to follow up on campaign and exhibition leads.
* Managing records on Sales and CRM systems.
Sales Executive - Skills and experience:
* Interested in a career in sales.
* Telesales, Internal Sales or Customer facing experience required
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with a confident telephone manner.
* Self-motivated with a positive approach.
* Good working knowledge of outlook, word, excel and experience of CRM systems would be beneficial
Excellent benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, healthcare and on-site parking.
For more information, apply TODAY