- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
"Tailoring events that build high calibre relationships"
- £20,000 per annum with realistic OTE £30,000+
An established, yet fast-growing B2B media and events company
- well established and still on the up and up.
The company has been established for over 20 years with the Directors that founded the company still in the driving seat of daily activities and general running of the company.
The company is a market leader in events, and they provide an unforgettable events experience for a variety of business sectors.
The office environment is genuinely supportive, friendly and thrive on working as a team.
Training opportunities are everywhere, that will make you a success in this company.
With even bigger plans for future expansion in 2019 and beyond, the time is right to jump on board with this rising star.
As Sales Executive, you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and the Head of Sales to establish your own KPIs which will entail selling supplier places at events, sponsorships and conferences as well as daily tasks like contacting suppliers from an already established database of clients.
You will be responsible for meeting any clients when necessary to build relationships and upsell additional sponsorship opportunities that could be of interest.
You will also be attending these events whilst maintaining event administration and keeping your own clients updated as to when these events take place.
- Selling to a database of warm clients
- Contacting new clients to build relationships with
- Exceeding targets on an event-by-event basis
- Motivate your team to encourage success
You will be a self-motivated sales and target driven individual whilst motivating you team when needed.
You will also have a proven sales track record and have the desire to manager your own clients.
- You will have at least 1 years' sales experience
- You will have the ability to motivate others.
- The company offers a generous commission structure including monthly incentives throughout the year.
- You will be entitled to the company pension scheme.
- You will also be offered training that is unparalleled to any other company meaning the office shares a fantastic atmosphere.
- Summer teambuilding exercises.
- Christmas parties.
To register your interest in this role or to find our more, please contact Joe Baxter at Cape Recruitment