- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Are you looking for a Monday to Friday 9-5 role with a great basic salary and opportunity to earn great commission? A long term role with excellent job security? A great working environment with excellent benefits?
- West London
- £28,000 Basic with realistic OTE of £34,000+
- Sales Executive
You will be working with in a small team for an innovative access control and intercom company, based in a newly refurbished office in Chiswick with state-of-the-art facilities, you will be part of a newly energised team looking to grow the business massively over the next few years.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do? An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You must be comfortable making high numbers of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and generating meetings with excellent sales prospects for Area Sales Representative's.
What you will be doing:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your segment
- Challenge Field Sales team on meeting outcomes and identify areas to improve
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Proven Inside Sales Experience
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling many calls a day,
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the office
Please apply with your most up to date cv