- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Opportunity to join a fast growing, cutting edge technology company with expansive client base both in the public and private sectors.
As the Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to promote the best, most advanced technology on the market, attracting new business and managing existing accounts.
This award-winning business offer a long-term career path for an ambitious individual and day to day many perks / benefits, including: - - Large, modern offices
- Games room in the office with table football, table tennis & chill out zone
- Free Breakfast every day
- Free fruit & tuck shop
- Regular socials, prizes & competitions
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% matched pension
This is an ideal role for someone looking to get ahead in B2B sales, in a tech company that is at the heart of driving change.
- Developing new business relationships (either from leads generated personally or by the Marketing team): making follow up calls and creating/executing new business campaigns
- Supporting the sales team in maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
- Working to achieve both individual and team targets
- Updating and maintaining the Salesforce system
Desired Skills & Experience
- Sales experience with a good track record (preferred)
- Natural charisma- warm personality that can help support the business development managers in sourcing new leads
- Resilience - the ability to move on with the next call and remain upbeat
- I.T savvy, with an interest in technology
- Organisation - planning schedules, setting priorities, coordinating with other members of a sales team and multitasking
- Naturally positive - new business sales executives need to be good at dealing with stress and it helps if they are naturally positive people who enjoy engaging with others. Succeeding in sales requires hard work and dedication but the rewards can be exceptionally high.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to workload
- Competitive salary (circa £20,000 basic)
- Industry leading commission structure with uncapped OTE and HIGH earning potential
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- 5% matched pension
- Amazing office environment with free food and a beer fridge!
- Long term prospects
To apply, submit your CV via this website or contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- Sales Executive