- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES & EVENTS EXECUTIVE / EVENTS COORDINATOR / LEISURE INDUSTRY
BASIC SALARY £20 - 24k & MONTHLY PAID COMMISSION & FANTASTIC CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
Are you an aspirational Sales Executive looking to join one of the UK's fastest growing leisure operators?
You will be working in a dynamic environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own ambitions. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary, commission and fantastic benefits!
You will be responsible for converting and managing all group enquiries to book social or corporate parties. You will take the enquiry through to confirmation ensuring every detail is managed creating an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Core Skills and Experience:
* A sales driven individual with an outgoing, bubbly and positive personality
* Highly motivated to meet and exceed targets, with a cheerful disposition
* Natural ability to sell products enthusiastically and authentically
* Ability to communicate effectively via email and on the phone
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Exceptional organizational and administration skills with a superior attention to detail
* A self starter with strong time management and multitasking skills
* Ability to build rapport quickly and create professional, sustainable relationships
* A proven ability to think and act with speed and efficiency in a fast paced, high volume environment
* Previous experience in B2B or B2C sales
* A background in developing corporate client relationships
* Experience using Collins Enquiry Management & Booking system
* Previous experience in the hospitality/leisure industry
* Managing a high volume of inbound enquiries from start to finish
* Ensure guests receive the ultimate experience by offering the most appropriate products and setup available based on their requirements
* Create bespoke packages and adapt policies where necessary to create a memorable experience
* Maintain a high level of customer service and increase guest satisfaction, ensuring a smooth and premium customer journey
* Maximise revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and upselling
* Liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our guests
* To have an in depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business and the products on offer
* Liaise with clients to coordinate corporate or social events, building rapport and creating professional relationships
* Ensure every detail of a customer's reservation has been accurately recorded following established procedures
* Occasionally conduct proactive sales, targeting UK businesses with a view to promote and pro-actively sell venue event services
* Generate new business leads
* Help organise, plan and manage site visits and FAM trips
If you are an ambitious and driven Sales Executive who is looking for the next step in their career then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES & EVENTS EXECUTIVE / EVENTS COORDINATOR
- customer service