- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Sales Ledger Assistant – £22,000 to £25,000 – Stockwell, London
Cult Furniture are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Ledger Assistant to assist the Finance Team of a highly successful online retail business with the day-to-day reconciliation of financial transactions and the preparation of current and monthly reports. You must be an organised and motivated team player with previous experience in a Finance department.
The successful candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, as you will be handling and reconciling a large amount of transactions daily, processing refunds and preparing multiple financial reports. This is an exciting opportunity to seek a fresh challenge within finance in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Ledger Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling a high amount of sales transactions daily, posting it on Xero if required
- Reconcile credit card transactions, PayPal transactions, Amazon sales transactions etc
- Matching Bacs transactions to online orders and reconciling bank
- Preparing and submitting EC Sales List and Intrastat Reports to HMRC
- Posting depreciation and manage fixed assets register
- Preparing accruals and prepayments for monthly Management Accounts and posting them on the accounting system and reversing it out the following month, as well as preparing BS reconciliations for the relevant account
- Posting payroll and pension journals and preparing monthly BS reconciliations for these accounts
Cult Furniture is one the fastest growing furniture SMEs in the UK. A dynamic digital business, Cult Furniture offers a great range of beautifully-designed, fashionable furniture at an affordable price. Cult Furniture believes that stylish spaces should be accessible to everyone and supplies furniture suitable for the home, the office and leisure industries alike.
The Cult Furniture team consists of more than 100 individuals, from buyers, in-house designers and trade managers to friendly customer service staff. Our expert team of professionals are able to help with any design need, from beautifully designed single pieces to entire offices and showrooms.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Ledger Assistant:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role in the Finance Department
- Must have knowledge of Xero or a similar accounting system
- Should be proactive individual who uses their own initiative to work
- Any experience in a multi-currency environment would be highly advantageous
- Must be a team player and willing to help the team
- Would be immediately available to work
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
- customer service