- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
Location: Walton on Thames
This company are a market leading environmental tech company working in a variety of industry sectors and due to continued success they are growing the sales and marketing functions of the business, making this an exciting time to join.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to identify and achieve profitable sales across the full range of products and services to existing and new customers globally, ensuring the sales process is efficiently executed to maximise customer satisfaction and firmly establish the business as the supplier and partner of choice.
Core aspects of the role:
- Identify and achieve sales of products to new and existing customers in the UK and internationally for the entire product range
- To coordinate and manage an efficient sales process from the creation of thorough and effective sales proposals and quotations
- Ensure proposals are tenaciously progressed, technical queries are addressed with technical authorities across the Company and any project management requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
Represent and promote the company at domestic and international exhibitions, events and customer meetings
- Present products and capabilities to customers and at conferences
- Carrying out product demonstrations and customer training sessions both at the company premises and at customer specified venues
- Work with the existing agent and reseller network and strategically adding new reseller representatives to meet market growth aims
- Maintain awareness, understanding and compliance with all commercial processes and procedures including authority levels and discount agreements
- Identify and advise companies within the group of any potential sales, they could make and direct the request to the relevant sales office
- Educated to degree level in a technical subject (science, engineering), minimum 2.1 or demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven technical sales ability is essential
- Demonstrable sales or business development experience in the industrial or environmental business area is desirable
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- High level of commercial awareness and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Candidates must live within commutable distance from the office and hold a UK passport.
- Security clearance of successful candidates will take place on appointment.