- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
From the recent restructure of the UK sales supply strategy, we're seeking an energetic and experienced manager to lead, coach and develop 10 sales professionals across the central band of the UK.
You will be joining a business that is a household name and renowned for its service delivery and brand.
As an experienced people manager from outside the organisation, you will join a successful team and will prosper in this buoyant diverse market.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
- Bonus potential up to 40%, depending on team performance and market growth
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Annual Holidays
LOCATION: Central UK Region
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton, Peterborough, Burton on Trent, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Worcester, Shrewsbury
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager
You'll be one of 3 Sales Managers and exposed to what could be a fast track career opportunity.
We need you to inspire, grow and develop your team and the regions sales revenue.
We are proud of our high performing sales culture that is the core of our business success.
Our Sales Managers are data and process driven, can utilise their own appropriate management styles in a high performing team environment, adapt the sales strategy to demands from the open market and be highly organised to ensure there is connection to the wider business operation which employs over 2000 people.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Manager
You will have full accountability of the following;
- Remote team management of 10 plus sales representatives and experienced surveyors.
- Ensuring targets are achieved for each customer and usage retention and is in line to agreed targets set from the National Sales Manager.
- Lead the coaching, mentoring and development of your team to ensure career succession, individual and team achievements.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager
You will have previously worked as a Sales Manager in a fast paced B2B or B2C market that works across a diverse scope of sales targets and usage opportunities.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity in this competitive market, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have previously managed a remote sales team.
- Can demonstrate the success of your sales teams has been derived from your sales strategy and management style.
- Have strong commercial acumen; experience with financial reporting, building business pipeline and creating investment opportunities.
- Have experience of using a CRM system, such as salesforce, to analyse sales data, monitor activity and create KPI's for your team.
- Can communicate the wider business strategy to your team and translate to individual / team objectives and targets.
We monopolise our specialist market with our large pro-active teams and our big brand, however we cannot be complacent and need a natural, likeable leader who has the energy and mind set to create new ideas and different ways of working to keep our teams engaged and developed to achieve their sales targets, therefore ultimately growing our market share.
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following products and/or in the following markets sectors: Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Support Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Development Manager, National Sales Manager, National Account Manager, New Business Manager, Team Manager, VP of Sales : B2B markets, Distribution, Multi-channel Sales, Wholesale, Retail, B2C, Utilities, Supply and Hire Equipment, Agriculture, Farming, QSR, Fast Food Outlets, Stockists, Construction, New Build, House Builders,
INTERESTED? Please click apply.
You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: KA15804, Wallace Hind Selection