- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading provider of credit, debt market, and macro intelligence solutions, and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today, 90% of the world’s leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Title: Sales Manager
French speaking region (France, Belgium, Lux)
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the Sales team responsible for selling into our France, Belgium and Luxemburg territories. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a commercial strategy delivering the financial objectives for Fitch solutions across these 3 markets. You will manage a sales team of five people, maximising performance to grow the business across your region. This role will also be key in driving
- Manage the sales strategy, business development for growth and strategic account management
- Focus on achieving net sales targets across the region
- Develop strategy and ensure effective sales execution
- Cross selling and New Logo generation of Fitch Solutions products and services across the market spectrum.
- Ensure accuracy and up to date information is entered into Salesforce
- Attract talent and build a successful sales team
- Create and maintain consistent performance across the year
- Ensure strong attribution to all business KPIs across your team
- Create an energised and positive environment for the Sales team
- Coach and develop the people in the team
- Be the voice of the French, Belgian and Luxemburgish markets in all commercial aspects
- Develop deep relationships with senior management and key stakeholders across the region within the large banks
- Collaborate across regions to optimize revenue for the firm as a whole, and ensure best practice is executed
- Work closely with other functions such as Product, HR and Marketing to drive performance Qualifications and experience
- 10 years+ experience in direct sales, key account management and/or strategic partnership development experience in the Financial Services industrywith good working track record experience knowledge of the French Speaking Markets.
- Proven commercial business acumen with the ability to thrive in an established global organization with a “entrepreneurial” culture
- Strong track record as highly performing sales individual
- Proven experience of managing a highly performing sales team, including talent identification and hiring
- Degree educated
- Deep understanding of the financial services sector and credit markets
- Fluent French and English required; other languages will be an advantage Essential Skills/Competencies
- High level of personal gravitas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- A proven ability to persuade effectively and negotiate
- Proven network of contacts within the banking and asset management community
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Team orientated, with ability to effectively build relationships both externally and internally
- Ability to adjust from detailed to strategic view #LI-VD1
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.