- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales & Marketing Representative
No Experience Required
Do you want your work to fill you with pride, accomplishment and excitement? Do you want to know that you're investing your time into something worthwhile?
Would you like to collaborate with ambitious, like minded individuals in an infectious environment?
At RedSeven Marketing, we're currently offering opportunities as a Sales and Marketing Representative, for individuals who believe their personal development is a priority. People are at the core of what we do at RedSeven, whether that's the client, customer or team. If you're wanting to develop your skill set and capabilities, this could be exactly what your career needs.
Based in Swindon's Old Town, we're looking for great candidates to join in on our mission of offering ethical and high value sales whilst contributing to our upbeat nature - could that be you?
Who are we?
Having started in sales as his first role straight after university, our Managing Director has learnt everything he knows through experience before incorporating his own business. He is keen to personally work with and mentor individuals who see a more entrepreneurial future for themselves, and not only support, but encourage them to push their boundaries, comfort zones and fulfil their potential.
Sales and Marketing is renowned for being a fast-paced, performance driven industry, but at RedSeven Marketing, we take it to a whole new level. We offer our client:
- Impeccable customer service, resulting in our impressive client portfolio of well-known brands;
- Fully product trained sales professionals who are supported and motivated;
- Incredible return on investment each sales representative earns based on their value to the client.
What does the day to day look like?
This is not a desk job! Variety is the spice of life, so we incorporate face to face marketing, one on one coaching and performance evaluation into every day. Based on our recent success and client demand these roles will be conducted through residential campaigns.
Bonus round! Here's what you can expect from us:
- Opportunities for career progression within campaign leadership and coaching;
- Recognised merit for your efforts with financial incentives, celebration, competition prizes and advancement - Not forgetting the commonly under-used "Thank You!";
- Travel opportunities, both nationally and internationally;
- Excellent solely commission earnings with multiple incentives for good quality and team performance;
- Encouraging and supportive environment;
- Daily one-on-one coaching in sales, customer Service, marketing and team leadership.
What do you bring to the table?
Experience or degree level is not important to us. As previously mentioned, the MD himself had to start somewhere and prefers to look for and develop the unearthed talent in people so here's an idea of what we're after:
- Pride in your work, showcased in your customer service, attention to detail and positive attitude;
- A problem-solving mentality: do you like to attack challenges head on?
- Strong work-ethic: If you want to succeed at anything in life you need to give it your all!
If you feel you'd shine in our supportive and upbeat environment, and would love the freedom of being self-employed, then this Sales and Marketing Representative role is not something to be missed. Apply today, find out more and kick-start your career in Sales and Marketing!
- Customer Service
- customer service